How To Invite Your Patients on Beam
- Beam offers free custom text message and email marketing campaigns to your patients! To opt in, send the Beam Team your patient file using the steps below.
- From the Cerner Health platform, export your current patient list to an Excel file
- Upload patient list on Beam Health’s secure, encrypted database hosted through Amazon Web Services.
- Email email@example.com or fill out the form below to request log-in to share patient file
- You will be contacted by an Implementation Specialist to walk you through the steps to invite your patients on Beam
Scheduling Patient Appointments on Beam
- There is no need to integrate your scheduling platform with Beam Health, continue to schedule your appointments as you always have. Simply use Beam at the scheduled time to see your patient.
- You can continue to use your office phone number and/or online booking website to schedule telemedicine appointments
- You are not required to set separate hours for telemedicine visits; most Beam customers take an integrated approach to their schedules where doctors keep their typical business hours and patients can select either a virtual or in-person appointments.
- Alternatively, you are allowed to set separate hours for your telehealth visits. It’s up to you.